What are the requirements?
- Resident of Union County
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Personal (own) means of transportation (i.e. a car)
- Participation in an informal interview between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
- Successful completion of Advocate training, which includes attendance at all sessions
- Commitment to volunteer for a period of at least one year
- Commitment to signing up for at least three hotline shifts per month
- Regular attendance at monthly volunteer meetings (evening)
*If you meet these requirements and are interested in interviewing, kindly phone us at (908) 233-7273 or email email@example.com.
Please note that we are hosting Spring Training April 10th - May 24th.