LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS...
The Union County Rape Crisis Center is looking for dedicated individuals who are interested in helping survivors of sexual violence. Please note that our next training is slated to run from April 2nd - May 23rd on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
What are the requirements?
- Resident of Union County
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Personal (own) means of transportation (i.e. a car)
- Participation in an informal interview between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
- Successful completion of Advocate training, which includes attendance at all sessions
- Commitment to volunteer for a period of at least one year
- Commitment to signing up for at least three hotline shifts per month
- Regular attendance at monthly volunteer meetings (evening)
*If you meet these requirements and are interested in interviewing, kindly phone us at (908) 233-7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.